Academic session in Sloka is from June to April. Admissions for the new academic year start in October of the preceding year. Admissions are done on a first come first served basis and continue through the year – until all seats are taken.
When new parents come to Sloka they are given a comprehensive tour of the school and shown what makes Sloka different from other schools. Some of the points we let our new parents know are:
- A child needs to be two and a half to three years of age to join our Playgroup and Nursery classes
- The child needs to complete six years of age before class one.
- Campus tour and future plans for further amenities are shared
- Our method of teaching and Rudolf Steiner’s philosophy are described in detail
- Detailed Fee Structure is explained
- Meeting with the prospective Class Teacher is scheduled
- For students joining Grade one or above, an assessment is conducted
- The school management has the final say on all issues related to Admissions
For Admission please contact us at email@example.com